Friday, September 9, 2016

Chicago Photographer. Newborn Session with Baby Jack

I had the most wonderful time during my very first newborn session in Chicago.  Baby Jack was so adorable and such a pleasure to photograph. Baby Jack's parents welcomed me into their lovely home in Roscoe Village and even gave me great restaurant tips and a run down of street festivals happening during the summer.  I am already in love with this city.
As a lifestyle and natural light photographer I was lucky to have such a beautiful warm light glowing into the master bedroom where we did most of our shoot.  Baby Jack was an absolute angel.  Enjoy!!!



newborn baby session in chicago baby sleeping with a smile

beautiful baby toes

beautiful newborn baby in chicago with blue eyes




parents of newborn baby

newborn baby slowly waking up




newborn baby photographer in chicago

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment